HR Pay and Reward Specialist
Location: Leeds, England
Salary: GBP19 - GBP20.2 per hour
Stafforce in Leeds are actively recruiting a HR Pay and Reward Specialist to join our client based in the Centre of Leeds.
Job Title: HR Pay and Reward Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Location: Leeds Centre
Rate: £19.00 - £20.20 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
- Responsible for leading, co-ordinating and managing a full review of employee terms and conditions, updating, revising and where appropriate rewriting these to reflect current practice, legislation and the organisation’s values and needs.
- Lead on the implementation of a revised approach to pay and grading, including the design and implementation of a new pay structure.
- Responsible for working with a variety of stakeholders to undertake all aspects of consultation, negotiation and employee engagement with regards to revised pay, grading and terms and conditions.
- Design, implement and maintain the systems required for delivery of the objectives of your function to support the Combined Authority in achieving its vision.
- Take a pro-active corporate role in the management of your function including participation and delivery of your directorate’s objectives.
- Responsible for demonstrating commitment to corporate processes and ensuring that these are delivered at all times.
- Be a visible and enthusiastic manager, encouraging partnership working across the organisation.
- Ability to create pay and reward policy frameworks to support change processes and drive creativity and innovation.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Holds a degree in a business related field or has extensive demonstrable practical experience
- Holds a CIPD qualification.
- Practical experience of performing successfully in a similar partnership role, with generalist HR experience.
- Extensive experience of the development, delivery and roll out of HR pay and reward policies, including consultation/negotiation with trade unions.
- Extensive experience of managing and leading change processes.
- Extensive and proven pay and reward expertise working with senior management, providing advice, guidance, recommendations and robust challenge.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of UK employment law and evidence of keeping knowledge current and up to date.
For more information please apply online.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.