CRM Business Analyst
Location: Miami, Florida
CRM Business Analyst Location:
Miami, FL Duration:
Direct Hire Work Requirements:
US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US Overview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a CRM Business Analyst in Miami, FL Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of CRM system experience. Salesforce.com implementation experience.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Experience working with Social Studio, Pardot, and Docusign preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven analytical skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills as well as demonstrated analytical and qualitative abilities.
- Understanding of Business Analytics and the metrics that drive management decisions, and the ability to build reports and queries to support such metrics.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required Responsibilities:
- The position is responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders and translating business requirements. Additionally, the analyst will possess hands-on Salesforce.com administration skills.
- They will understand how changes may impact the entire user universe and will work to educate and provide detailed information for the purposes of governance decision making by the business.
- Document business needs, while being able to distinguish between needs and wants; identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; design and document solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers.
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system/s (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Evaluate and implement Salesforce AppExchange solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM system/s.
- Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping from company systems into CRM
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training to users as required.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities).
- Provide guidance for system/process workflow template development and data filtering criteria within CRM system/s.
- Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
- Provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM system/s.
- Implement new departments into Salesforce CRM platform.
- Follow new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM system/s.
- Drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- The CRM Business Analyst will be a member of the CRM team.
- He or she will be responsible for supporting CRM applications as well as aid the implementation of new functionality and new systems.
- As part of the CRM team they will ultimately be responsible for aiding in the creation of a enterprise-wide CRM solution.
Nature And Scope:
- The position reports to the Sr Manager CRM / Marketing Apps.
- Incumbent shares responsibility for the ongoing analysis, design, and implementation of enhancements to the CRM platform.
- This position needs to understand business needs of the various areas that use the CRM system.
- This incumbent must be solution oriented and provide guidance to the main stakeholders of the CRM system.
- It is important that this role understands the vision of the departments and how to execute the change into the CRM system.
- This position will have to work daily with the business areas that use the CRM such as Global Sales, Marketing and Marketing Research.
- Understanding the business model in these key areas is a must.
- The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively with business users, fellow IT staff, upper level management, and outside vendors.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.