Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary: MYR80000 - MYR156000 per annum
A global FMCG company is looking for a Data Management Platform (DMP) Specialist to manage personalized communication to customers to drive effective engagement across the client's brands through various digital media and data sources!
WHY should you consider this role?
- You will work closely with digital subject matter experts in media, data analytics, e-commerce, etc
- Highly proactive working environment
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
WHAT are your responsibilities?
- Advising on data driven marketing activities and providing input on their data strategy
- Work closely with category/brand managers and educate them on the practicalities and potential of the use of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party consumer data to drive personalized marketing
- Leads the use of new omni-channel cases that reach the right consumer at the right moment with the right message
- Responsible for local execution of the client's DMP (i.e. audience management, customer profiling)
- Working with related parts of the tech stack (i.e. Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target - all good to have)
- Create and advise on new use case and consumer journeys and support implementation of tag management across all digital assets that feed into the DMP
- Set the requirements of support teams who work on analytics, dashboarding and help unlock new data sources
- Work closely with the CRM Specialist to develop and agree roadmaps across brand and media teams to increase use and acquisition of consumer data, as well as targeting capability
- Generating audience and consumer journey insights to share with the categories/brands
WHAT are the skill sets required?
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing, specifically with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics), tag management platforms (such Google Tag Manager or Adobe Tag Manager) and/or DMP
- Experience with ad network/digital media platforms such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc. would be an advantage
- An excellent communicator with senior stakeholders, brands, peers and reports
- Experience or understanding of data driven paid media e.g. programmatic
Exciting opportunities like this one don't come often! If you're interested, click Apply now or send me your latest resume at email@example.com for a confidential discussion!
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.