Cyber Security Consultant - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: GBP70000 - GBP800000 per annum + Exceptional Benefits
People Source Consulting are currently looking for Cyber Security Consultants to take on positions within a global leader in Consultancy Services. Providing technical capability to both private and public sector clients.
Offices in Bristol and London with work location flexible, this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading name in Cyber Security working on exciting projects critical to national infrastructure.
The Role and Responsibilities:
Your key responsibilities will encompass the following: • Provide Cyber Security advice and guidance for clients in ‘business as usual’, technical refresh and new project environments
• Be able to apply technical knowledge, with creative and innovative thinking in a broad range of complex and non-routine contexts
• Identify and establish good security governance to meet client business requirements
• Perform Cyber Security risk assessments and determine the most cost effective deployment of security controls and solutions in line with the business risk appetite to protect information assets from loss misuse, leakage or corruption
• Create client Cyber Awareness policies and procedures to meet corporate and regulatory requirements and standards.
• Build successful working relationships with team members, key customers and stakeholders that improves the value of the security services being performed
• Experience of delivering technical Cyber Security consultancy in multi-disciplined environments.
• Experience of developing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), including risk assessments/management and the deployment of appropriate controls
• An excellent communicator, verbal (active listener) and written (able to write concisely)
• Ability to articulate and pitch Cyber Security advice both at a technical and non-technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders
• Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently, successfully balancing business and client priorities
• Ability to provide high-quality work under pressure that delivers security outcomes to tight deadlines and manage client stakeholder expectations
• Ability to work both effectively individually and within a team in a multi-discipline environment and in a matrix organisation.
• A wide awareness of Cyber Security across Government and Industry to include; HMG Information Assurance Policies, Standards and Guidelines, including the Security Policy Framework, the CESG IA Portfolio and JSP440 (plus other standard MoD IA methods
CESG Certified Professional (Security and Information Risk Advisor or Security Architect)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent
• Associate/Full Membership of recognised security professional body such as the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) or the BCS
• A keen interest in the latest technology with a focus on security technologies
• Ambition to work in a challenging and rewarding role that provides real benefit to clients
• An interest in maintaining and enhancing technical and consultancy skills
Experience within programme and project environments
• £70,000 - £80,000 pa
• Extensive Benefits
• Bristol OR London office location
• Excellent scope for career progression
These roles will require high level security clearance. As such all candidates would either hold Current SC / DV clearance or be eligible and willing to go through SC / DV clearance prior to starting as a minimum.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".