Dutch HR Information Specialist
Location: Galway, Republic of Ireland
Our Galway based client are now recruiting for a Dutch speaking HR Information Specialist on a 12 month contract to join their team...excellent opportunity not to be missed. For further information please contact Loretta on 086 1838380.
- Be the contact person for employees based in Germany on a wide range of questions related to global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
- Support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo).
- Collaborates across the Human Resources function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience. Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2 year’s plus customer experience will also be considered.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.