Sales & Production Administrator
Location: Caerphilly, Wales
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annum
Job title: Sales & Production Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Nicholas Associates Professional (Engineering & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for Sales & Production Administrator to join one of the world’s largest manufacturing groups, based at one their plant in South Wales.
This is a really exciting opportunity for individuals that are looking to make a real change within a growing business, backed with the support of a dynamic and forward-thinking leadership team. This is a real chance to build a career with a highly reputable employer!
- Part of one of the world’s largest manufacturing groups, our client spans over 40 different countries. The business specializes in the production of a range of specialist metal components for Automotive, Rail, Construction and Medical sectors.
- The UK arm of the business has enjoyed a period of sustained growth and investment.
- A wealth of global resource in terms of training and development through both internal and external training schemes.
- Responsible on selected accounts.
- Establishing a relationship with customer and order entry.
- Supplying order progress information to the customer.
- After care support on completion of sales.
- Liaison with all customers, and internal departments.
- Entering orders on MRP system.
- Setting Up BOMS.
- Entering Sales prices on BOM’S.
KILLS & EXPIRENCE
- A background in Production Administration, Customer Service or related role within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience with spreadsheets/excel and or working with ERP systems (movex, SAP) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Confident interfacing with customers and internal departments.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary of £22,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
- Industry leading benefits and rewards package.
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company.
- The opportunity to gain work experience in different cultures.
If you are interested in Sales & Production Administrator role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.